Hi every one,
To live the life to its fullest one need money.Money is very vital in a human's life its just like our blood supply(which carries oxygen and glucose to every cell in our body to keep us alive),same way to live with respect and pride in the society u need to be rich.
I have seen many people and read hi's'tories of men who have become rich with very simply ideas which were triggered by commonsense.
Just start your brainstorming with what most people are looking for ?
what are they lacking? can I fill the gap and make some money out of it.
Just start thinking in those lines u will strike with million dollar ideas,I am sure.
And remember making the first 100,000 would be difficult the second would be easier and the third might be much simpler at one stage money starts working for you and start earning for you.
I shall post my ideas in my blog http://24moneytree.blogspot.com/
bye for now
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Make money with common sense
Labels:
Money in life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment